[olug] Internships @ Concentric Corp

Neal Rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Feb 8 01:57:25 UTC 2005

  I've been doing some subcontracting at Concentric Corp and I hear
they're going to hire an intern. I think the idea is that this person
will be handling the in house Windows rebuilds for customers but they
want someone who is tracking towards greater things - specifically Cisco
internetworking stuff.  If this sounds like you please send a resume to
sales at concentriccorp.com and clearly label it with the word "INTERN
POSITION" as the subject. They're requiring availability during the day
and I think its ten - twenty hours/week.