[olug] DSL/CO distance in bellevue

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Dec 30 19:37:36 UTC 2005

On Wed, December 28, 2005 18:23, Charles Bird wrote:

> I just moved right next to southroads mall right behind sears and I
am

> wondering if any of U out there know where the qwest CO is in
relation to

> my location and why I cant get dsl pro at that location.

> Any of U know how far down the line is the limit for the really
good

> bandwidth for DSL?

Toward the end of my employment at IPRev (no CoSentry) there were two or
three competing Wireless ISP's hosted there and installing antennas on the
roof of the building.  If you're that close, you might be in a good
position to use one of them.

Dan

- - - -

"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac
Asimov

GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68