[olug] OT: DLL Hell

dthacker9 at cox.net dthacker9 at cox.net
Thu Dec 29 22:27:02 UTC 2005

Today I've been reminded why I happily abandoned Windows 3 years ago.  I had to wipe a drive at my wife's office, and re-installed W98SE.   The video drivers that were a b*tch to find 2 years ago, are not not available, and when I try and install the print drivers for my EPSON Inkjet the CD fails with an invalid page fault to DIRAPI.DLL.  Anybody know if this dll is video related?  I might just find another card to chuck into it.  Pointers to TFM are welcome.
BTW, is it just me or are the free windows drivers sites just about gone?

Dave Thacker