[olug] DSL/CO distance in bellevue

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:23:34 UTC 2005

I have been haggling ISP's again latly and I am looking for DSL.
I just moved right next to southroads mall right behind sears and I am wondering if any of U out there know where the qwest CO is in relation to my location and why I cant get dsl pro at that location.
Any of U know how far down the line is the limit for the really good bandwidth for DSL?

And a second question, I have been hearing morew and more about bonded DSL on the east coast, I checked with qwest and they say there is no such thing, I know paricom was offering these lines out of the qwest CO in council-tucky 2 years ago!
SO if i wanted a bonded dsl connection would I need to buy equipment and co-locate it in qwest's CO?

I am looking for the most cost effective way to get more than 1.5Mb upload with out having the 600.00 bill each month. I dont care too much about dedicated as long as i can burst upto 1.5 or higher without my wallet flinching.

There has to be a way.