[olug] Linux Networking Problems

jachurchill at cox.net jachurchill at cox.net
Mon Dec 19 19:14:52 UTC 2005

get rid of the crossover connection, use the router.  Then see if you can manually mount the network connection.  smbmount //ip-address/network-share /mount-point.  You'll have to do this as root.  I've had problems trying to browse a network with Suse 9 and I only know 1 person who's ever gotten network printing to work and it was using Mandrake, not Suse.

Good Luck