[olug] OT: looking for 19 inch rack

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:33:47 UTC 2005

Army Surplus in Council-Tucky has some smaller racks, one is compaq and one is dell, i think they are perhaps over priced. If i remeber correctly they had half racks on wheels for 500.

Cosentry has some sitting around, I know some are allocated and I am not sure if the others are for sale. My roomate and I both work there and scored a 7ft'r.

I think Jay @ RTU may have the best prices and those sun cabs look so cool with the Sun logo on the sides. I might pick up one of those sometime myself!

goodluck man!
I'll have a uhaul on the 26th-27th if U need anything moved.
I'll just charge for milage since i'll be charged for milage.