[olug] OT: looking for 19 inch rack

Jaymz Ringler jringler at unitedtransport.net
Thu Dec 15 04:02:55 UTC 2005

Here's a link to the manufacturer's site.  They're very close to this
one but only a half rack and white.   They stand little over 4 feet
tall.  have 48" of rack space.  Power strips down the back on both
sides.
http://www.cabtron.com/vert.htm

They're steel so they're fairly heavy.

They're in Lincoln.  and going price is $350

I'll get some pix taken in the morning..