[olug] ndniswrapper installation

Christopher R. White cwhite99 at charter.net
Tue Dec 13 16:57:53 UTC 2005

My experience with NDISWrapper is to provide the install CD-ROM and
locate the Windows 2k or XP driver and provide that to NDISWrapper.
Granted, my ONLY experience with NDISWrapper is using Mandriva 2006, but
there was an easy to use config utility that asked me to locate the
driver during the setup process.  Once loaded, the machine works smooth
as silk, auto loads during startup and retains all security preferences
during a reboot!  As always, your mileage may vary greatly!

Chris from Kearney