[olug] small Asterix install?

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Sun Dec 4 23:21:54 UTC 2005

Hello,

You should look at Astinux.  It is one of the few distributions that are
designed for the Embedded platform such as the Soekris.  I would be
interested in seeing one of these systems in person and how they are laid
out before buying one so I would be willing to help you get the system up
and running.

Which Cisco phones do you have?  What firmware do you have loaded on them?

Check out this page for more information.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+hardware+Soekris

Shawn