[olug] Open Suse 10.0

Brian Edwards dutch at tconl.com
Fri Dec 2 22:54:20 UTC 2005

Here's an article with an excellent "after install" step to add to SuSE 10.0 -
didn't know if it's been mentioned before.  You will need to have internet
connection (valid ip, dns, routing, gateway, proxy) in place.

Would be good for InstallFest or new users if anyone's installing SuSE 10.0.

http://www.thejemreport.com/mambo/content/view/178/42/

May not help if you can't get out to internet but replacing sources with
packman and the listed mirrors seems to function fine.  Camera, palm sync,
external usb drives, dual monitors, multimedia, dev/db, kernel ipsec all
working great.

Dutch