[olug] FS/T Servers, Workstations and more.

Matthew Hudson hexsane at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:24:58 UTC 2005

AlphaServer 1200 Dual 533/4MB Cache, 1GB SDRAM, 18GB HD currently
running SuSE Linux.

DEC 3000 Alpha Workstations (several)

DEC 5000 MIPS Workstations (several)

Sun SparcStation 10 or 20 (Various Configurations)  I have SM71, SM61
and SM51 CPU modules so I can configure these as Single or Dual CPU.
128MB + RAM for each system. 1 20" monitor and 1 16" Monitor.
Keyboards, Mice and Trackballs and external CD-ROM drives with cables
if needed.

Sun Ultra 2 Creator 3D(Needs Help) - Very unstable Dual 200Mhz
UltraSparc II - Most likely suffering from CPU BITROT. Will seperate
Video Card and SBUS WideSCSI/100BT Ethernet card from this).

Nextstation turbo slab color. Keyboard, mouse, speakerbox, cables,
128MB RAM, 1GB HD, 21" MegaPixel display. I don't have Nextstep but it
will netboot NetBSD.

Powerbook 3400c, 200Mhz, 144MB RAM, 1GB HD, 12x CDROM module, Floppy
Module, Power Supply. Battery included doesn't hold a charge but you
may want to recell it.

Powerbook 1400cs, 117Mhz, 32MB RAM, 750MB HD, Floppy Module, Power
Supply. Battery included doesn't hold a charge but you may want to
recell. Also includes an 8x CDROM modules that is missing the face
plate (works, just ugly).

G3 400Mhz Blue & White Tower, 128MB RAM, 6GB HD, ATI Rage128 PCI
Video, DVD-ROM, Zip 100, ADB Keyboard and Kensington Turbo Mouse
Trackball. The cases ZIP drive bezel is broken off but can be
glued/taped back on.

G4 Sonnet Encore 500Mhz/1MB Cache ZIF upgrade CPU (Works in the above system).

ATTO ExpressPCI UL2D 2 Channel 64bit PCI Ultra SCSI Controller.

Adaptec 2940U PCI SCSI Controllers.

6+ External SCSI Cases (various sizes) SCSI, SCSI2 and Wide.

Various SCSI hard drives 1GB+

Various SCSI CDROM drives and CD Writers.

3 19" 6' HP racks.

Wanted: $$$, PalmOS 5 device, Pocket PC (Windows CE) device(ARM and
MIPS), Sharp Zaurus, Linear Flash Cards, PalmOS 4 device (color or
black and white), Palm 3.5.x device. G4 Quicksilver or better Mac.

All this is located in South Omaha.

-Matt