[olug] Snort message?

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 20:25:09 UTC 2005

Can someone clue me into a site where I can get information about this
snort message?

Date: 08/23 11:52:09
Name: (http_inspect) OVERSIZE CHUNK ENCODING
Type: n/a
IP Info: 68.227.161.196:4506 -> 137.48.1.91:80
Refs:

I've searched the snort website and googled for (http_inspect) but no
joy. .. .

This seems to be indicating that an attack is originating from my
system's IP address? Is this right?

Any assistance with understanding this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Don Kauffman
--
"VISTA is really an acronym for Viruses, Infections, Spyware,
Trojans, and Adware."