[olug] East Penguin Lunch Vote

Jeff Hinrichs JeffH at delasco.com
Fri Aug 19 15:29:20 UTC 2005

Since it is so close to the lunch, I would suggest that we meet at the
"official" location, California Tacos.
If we are really serious about changing the location we should probably
start talking about at lunch and change it a couple weeks before the
next lunch.

So, Robert and I are heading to Cali Tacos today.  Hope to see everyone
there!
??

-jeff