[olug] server install help

Nathan D. Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Sun Aug 7 13:16:52 UTC 2005

Some older machines have buggy ACPI implementations which might be
related to your error.  You might be able to shut it off in the BIOS
or I know there is parameter you can pass fedora core to shut off
support for it I just don't remember off the top of my head.  Might
be worth a shot since you mention ACPI issues...

Nathan D. Rotschafer
Home: (402) 778-NATE
Cell: (402) 216-9270
email: nrotschafer at geniussystems.net