[olug] Looking for a DVD Duplicator (or machine to do such)

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 05:56:51 UTC 2005

DVD burning at 4x should only be around 5MB a sec.  Having multiple
devices per chain should be fine.

And with the 4 device cards available etc etc etc...

Anyways...

I plugged 'DVD Duplicator' into pricewatch.com and they seem to have
several 1200$ish range items.

They don't do the printing for ya, tho.