[olug] Kpilot /w Samsung i500?

Neal Rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Apr 19 09:41:53 UTC 2005

   I've been running SuSe 9.2 on my Thinkpad since it came out and it
has mostly been OK, but I've just hit a stumbling block. My previous
Sprint phone has gone to the great hold queue in the sky and its
replacement is this whacky Samsung i500 - its a little clamshell style
phone no bigger than the previous tenant of my right front pocket, but
its got Palm OS on it. I've never owned a PDA before so this is a new
adventure for me. I plugged the sync cradle in, dinked with this Kpilot
a bit, and I'm getting nowhere fast. There are a few /dev/ttyUSB? items
in /var/log/messages but none work for the sync operation.

  Are there any Kpilot gurus out there? Is anyone using an i500 with Kpilot?

--
"The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion" -
United States Treaty of 1797 with Tripoli, article 11, read in and ratified by the U.S. Senate.