[olug] http://www.optimumdata.com/Cisco-WS-C2948G-L3.html

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:53:47 UTC 2005

While I agree that some cheap UPS's should have been behind all of the
switches and routers, sadly, it's not the case.  If we have one more
dead hub issue, I'm going to strongly insist on cheap UPS's to
back'em.

The management of this company is a bit tight... our 'servers' are
using realtek NIC's for god's sake :(.  I *was* able to convince him
to get UPS's for everything between our internet connection and the
main central server upstairs, though - so that's a good thing.

Dlink's have their own internal regulated power supplies, no ?

-Will