[olug] Fluke

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:30:45 UTC 2005

I did talk to them,  Kelly was very nice and patient.  I am just not
used to the pricing structure for high end managed switches as opposed
to local retail stores.   Roughly, the price of a USED managed switch
is 10x the price of a NEW unmanaged consumer switch.    I am going to
try a netgear and if that does not work ... i will have to talk to
Kelly again.