[olug] LPI Testing at Infotec

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 17:16:53 UTC 2005

We were hoping for a few more people this year.  But we should have a good shot at getting them to
come back next year :-)

Hopefully, if they come back we can do a better job advertising it to make sure we get more people
locally.

Regards,

Aaron
-=-=-
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying