[olug] LPI Testing at Infotec

Jaymz Ringler jringler at unitedtransport.net
Tue Apr 5 18:38:26 UTC 2005

   I don't know much about it.   If it's anything like the MCSE exams
then no there's no pre-test prep time or review before.   I don't know
the format.

   For the price, it's pretty cheap.  if you do fail or even pass with a
low grade, I would think that you could take it again to raise your
score.  (again, the MCSE exams you can) but I don't know about this
one.???