[olug] EFF: Call On Congress to Oppose the Induce Act Tomorrow

Christopher Cashell topher-eff at zyp.org
Wed Sep 29 01:12:24 UTC 2004

I thought this would be of interest to OLUGers again.  The proponents
of the INDUCE Act are trying to get it introduced to the senate floor,
and this is a request for people to call members of the Judiciary
Committee, to show them that we think this is a horrible idea, and
should be stopped immediately.

I hope no one minds that this is off-topic.

--
Christopher