[olug] Home computer model update

David Walker olug at grax.com
Tue Sep 28 03:08:22 UTC 2004

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/computer.asp

"The picture is actually an entry submitted to an image modification
competition, taken from an original photo of a submarine maneuvering room
console found on U.S. Navy web site, converted to grayscale, and modified to
replace a modern display panel and TV screen with pictures of a decades-old
teletype/printer and television (as well as to add the gray-suited man to the
left-hand side of the photo):"

(I'm still working on this design for my basement)