[olug] Local Co-Location Providers

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Thu Sep 23 21:42:30 UTC 2004

I was looking back a while for Co-location space,

I did some research and found that  First National Technology Solutions to
be Top-Notch facility, however at a price.  They are expensive.

First National Technology Solutions boasts a world-class data center with
redundant power, first-rate security, and high availability. Features of the
facility include world-class Internet connectivity with multiple bandwidth
providers, a 2N power configuration, environmental controls with 24/7
monitoring, iris (eye) reader access to computer rooms, and around-the-clock
security.

Level-3

Trent Melcher
Network/System Administrator