[olug] UPS

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 17:04:02 UTC 2004

I actually got a Belkin Gold 550VA a few years ago for
about $65, clearanced at officemax.  Works great, I
just run my server off it and it only pulls about a
max 25% load.  Check around, I've even seen some
decently priced APC units at CompUSA, if you don't
mind waiting for rebates.
I still need to get a bigger UPS for my workstation,
the monitor and tower were too much for the Belkin.
I'm thinking in the 900VA range for what I've got now.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com