[olug] Attack WinXP with a JPEG!

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 22:19:20 UTC 2004

Quite true; I look at it this way...
My Linux server has little downtime, runs relatively
old hardware efficiently, and I have little fear of it
being virused.
But, the money I make supporting other peoples'
Windows  systems pays for the bandwidth I need to keep
the server online :)
And if everyone was running Linux, there WOULD be more
danger from malicious hackers.

http://www.techweb.com/wire/security/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=47205207

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com