[olug] Local internet access.

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 03:19:43 UTC 2004

The key to qwest is NOT letting their "technicians"
install your internet access.  Do it yourself or get
help from someone if you don't know what you're doing.
Their network is solid, I've been running dsl from
them for nearly a year and no problems.  They also
don't block tcp ports like Cox does, and you can get a
1Mb upload speed from them now.
--- "OBrien, Timothy  (Omaha Linux Users Group -

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com