[olug] SuSE or RHEL or Centos or Fedora or Xandros

Mike Peterson mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com
Thu Sep 9 18:02:23 UTC 2004

That is because even though I provide monetary support for BSD, I have yet
to find time to get it to install and configure as easy as the mentioned
Linux distributions.
I have been a monetary supporter for FreeBSD for over 6 years.

Unlike Red Hat or SuSE however, it is not supported by my commercial
software vendor as a deployment platform.

I currently use COBOL, C, and shell scripts and built-in UNIX and Linux
utilities to do Web Commerce.

I am hoping to someday convert to LAMP for the Internet part of the mix.

At present I am running LACB (Linux, Apache, C, Bash).