[olug] SuSE or RHEL or Centos or Fedora or Xandros

Mike Peterson mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com
Thu Sep 9 15:48:11 UTC 2004

Slackware I like and have tried.
It does not support all the Network Adapters that are in system I work with.
Even with release 10.

Debian I will have to look at again, but the vendor software I run does not
provide support for Debian so I would only
use it for Desktop or Test Server use and not in production.

Gentoo is not on the vendor support list either.
I have tried Gentoo and had mixed luck with it for Desktop use.

Another one that I have tried recently that is more complicated than it
should be but has a great 2.6.x desktop is Yoper.