[olug] Start Here icon question

Grant hmcsret at cox.net
Mon Sep 6 13:17:56 UTC 2004

My problem is when I click on the "Start Here" icon nothing happens.  So
how do I fix this problem?  I am running RH9 with the last kernal update
before RH left me and moved on to Fedora.  I messed around with the
permissions and managed to fix my local login so it would not work.
Then I managed to repair the permissions on the /local/francis folder
and got my log in working again.  But I just cannot figure what is
causing the start here icon not to work.  Thanks Grant