[olug] Hauppauge Win TV Card on Sale at CompUSA

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 17:42:20 UTC 2004

Hey All,

Anybody building a PVR might be interested in the following.

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=260799&pfp=SEARCH

It is only $20, after rebate.  I haven't played with this version of the card yet.  I just got
mine home.  Your mileage may vary, but I know a lot of people have good luck with Hauppauge's
cards.  With the encoder on board it lets an older machine PII handle video streams pretty well.

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying