[olug] Mythtv

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:31:43 UTC 2004

I was thinking of doing something similar to what you are wanting to do. I am swamped right now and I dont think its gonna be ending soon so I'll have to wait.
SVHS is working right now. But mythtv would be sooo cool.
I think myth tv could really streamline some peoples jobs at that one place I work at.