[olug] Mythtv

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Thu Sep 2 14:58:53 UTC 2004

Anyone here have an opion on 4 PVR-250's in a Myth box? Running simultaneously. Six hours a day seven days a week 52 weeks a year.

I am also searching for a way to pull VBI data (cc) from video. Myth has a spot in setups that deals with closed captioning which gives me some hope.

"Jon H. Larsen" <relayer at levania.org> wrote ..