[olug] Mythtv.org from cox.net

Ben Dinger ben at mac-geek.com
Wed Oct 27 14:24:07 UTC 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 04:21:35PM -0500, Jon H. Larsen wrote:

> Looking for a show of hands:
>
> If you have Cox High Speed Internet, are you able to pull up
> http://www.mythtv.org in your browser?
>
> I haven't been able to pull up the site for a few days now.
>
> I can pull up the site fine from work.

Well, I know that Monday night/Tuesday daytime some of the root servers were responding to requests very slow-like.  However, check to make sure you are using the same DNS servers at work and at home.  If they are non-cox servers, you may try switching back to cox servers on their network.

--
Ben Dinger
ben at mac-geek.com
"The Pope?  How many divisions has he got?" --Josef Stalin