[olug] Library software request

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Thu Oct 21 19:49:31 UTC 2004

What can I say, I'm very independent minded. I do not like being filed away
in someone's pocket as a financial resourse and be denied choice in the
matter. By the same token, I can't abise those who know best for us all
what's right, whether we like it or not. I had just been preached at by one
of the "Born agian" Linux faithful on an already bad night. My apologies for
venting some of my frustration at the expense of your bandwidth.

It just kills me how, no matter what the subject, there's always someone who
knows the 'Holy Path' we should all follow. Hell, if we did that, there'd be
no inovation and we'd all have our butts on a rock sitting around gnawing on
bones and scratching fleas!

And "Thank you", yes I do feel better after my therapy!

Cale Lewis