[olug] Fall cleanup & moving sale/giveaway - everything must go!

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Wed Oct 20 04:14:05 UTC 2004

Here is my first list of stuff I do not need to move with me to Vegas.
Anything you see interesting - contact me off-list.

Any & all offers considered - I need money for women & drink in Vegas!! ;)

Compaq Presario port replicator (P/n: 400384-001, brand new in the box,
for 1600, 1800, & 1900 series)
External SCSI box for a Compaq 10/20 GB DLT drive
Bernoulli box II 44
Mountain Series 7300 dual tape drive (model # 01-30090-01)
TK70 tape drives (two)
Seagate & conner travan tape drives (CTM3200, CTT8000, CTT3200)
Wangtek H200HS 2GB SCSI 2 DAT drive
Exabyte EXB-2501 8mm tape drive
MP-401b auto data switch (4 PCs two one printer)
Li-Ion smart battery (NBP001197-00, to of them)
DCE 25 pin male to console cable (RJ-45) adapters (dozen)

Linksys EC2T Combo Ethernet PC card & dongle

PCI & ISA modems
Microcom DeskPorte 28.8S external modem
Hayes Accura 33.6 external Fax modem

PCI & ISA video cards
PCI & ISA NICs
ISA COM & LPT port cards
CD-ROM to soundcard cables (CD audio cable)
STB systems PCI card with a digital out (have no idea WTF these are)
Adaptec AHA-2940UW PCI SCSI card (three)
ATTO Express PCI SCSI card
Buslogic PCI SCSI-2 card
Adaptec AHA-2740 EISA SCSI cards (three)
SIIG FastSCSI Pro PCI card
IEEE 1284 LPT card (new in box)
STB systems video decoder PCI card
two PCI Token ring cards

LTN-301 CD-ROM drive
Sony CDU55S CD-ROM Drive

SIMM memory modules, Various sizes & speed (a whole box full)

APC Back-UPS Pro 650 (good for trade-up program ONLY)
APC SmartUPS 1400 (rack mount, with SNMP card & extra set of battery's)

Apple Color Stylewriter 4500
Apple Imagewriter I
Lexmark 4039 10R laser printer
Lexmark 4039 10plus laser printer (not sure of status)
Lexmark 4039 16 laser printer (with duplexer & second paper tray, will not
pass POST)
IBM laserprinter toner cartridge #1380520 (for above lexmarks & a few
other models)
Ricoh OPC kit 81 (model #G705-52, three of these)
Ricoh toner kit 80 Plus (model #5397-27, five of these)
HP 92295A toner cartridges (for HP LJ 4 series, all three are empty – for
core turn in)
HP C3130A 1 MB memory upgrade for HP LJ 4 series printers
paper trays for HP LJ 3 series
HP C2946A IEEE 1284 3m A-C Cable (new, still in bag)
microplex M202 Ethernet print server (two LPT ports, one RJ45, no power
adapters – 3of them)

Micron 700FGx CRTs (two, both work great)
Mitsubishi Dualscan 17fs
IBM PS/1 15” CRT

Various floppy & IDE ribbon cables
Various RJ11 (telco) cables
printer cables
assorted serial cables
power cords
brand new PC microphones (a box full of them)

Altec Lasing speakers & subwoofer
JBL Media 100 speakers

Various books & software titles
assorted AT & ATX keyboards
assorted PS2 & serial mice

assorted SCSI hard drives > 2 GB
assorted SCSI tape drives > 4 GB

CD-ROM tower (SCSI, CD_ROM 7 slots)

Good for firewalls/file servers:
HP NetServer 4/66 C – on board SCSI, 486 processor w/ memory
Compaq proliant 4/33 with Colorado 250 MB backup
Sager NP-743 laptop with case
white box (tower case) with a P133
white box (minitower) with what looks to be a AMD K6350
Compaq Proliant dual P133 server (rack mount, with extra parts and Dual
P200 Pros)
Compaq Proliant 800 (tower, unknown condition)
Micron Clientpro Vxe tower PC's (IIRC, P2 233 with Nic, modem, sound, USB,
etc)

six or so low end Pentium boards with processors
some AT 250 W Power supplys
some ATX 230W power supplys
Tekram P5MVP socket 7 board with a AMD 400 mhz processor (brand new still
in box)

Various socket & slot processors (Pentiums)

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson