[olug] ot, wireless info please

Scott Evans munkey1979 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 15:32:54 UTC 2004

I have the Linksys Wireless router w/ 4 port wired
switch.

Im sure that the antenna comes off of the wet11.  But
I have never done any work with cantenna's or anything
of the sort.

I would do some searchs on some wireless forums or
post on a wireless hacking forum to see first. Would
hate for you to take off the antenna and it not work
and can't be put back on :)

-Scott-