[olug] victory and defeat w/Linux router @work

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Oct 14 23:26:35 UTC 2004

ya I was afraid of RF being involved because I "swore" I
checked the pinouts over and over. I guess I missed it and
needed a night of sleep to finally notice.
I thought it mighta been the amp for our uplink dish which
is not too far away from the start of the 100M run, I mean
the waveguide plumming is about 5 ft away. Not my doing or
control. I was so sure that there was some sort of 6.5Ghz
RFI going on, but nope. Its all good now.
Theres some low-end Linux machines gonna be making their
home there soon hopfully. I'm stoked.