[olug] olug website core changes.

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Fri Oct 8 16:02:50 UTC 2004

I have installed Tiki and PHP Nuke I found that Tiki is a feature rich app very capable of replacing PHP Nuke and offer more. It's support for db is extensive primarily written for MySQL. It may be overkill as Dave mentioned. Still the features are very tunable and quite capable to replace PHP-Nuke.

"Brian Roberson" <roberson at olug.org> wrote ..