[olug] olug website core changes.

Mike Peterson mpeterson at charles.omhcoxmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:30:47 UTC 2004

An alternative if you don't mind using MySQL in place of PostgreSQL is

http://wordpress.org/

To run WordPress your host just needs a couple of things:

    * PHP version 4.1 or greater
    * MySQL version 3.23.23 or greater
    * (optional) The Apache mod_rewrite module, for full cruft-free URI
functionality

If it would do everything that OLUG does now that is.