[olug] lkm problems

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Wed Oct 6 16:25:17 UTC 2004

Thank you to both Phil and Dave,

I'm pretty much satisfied that  my system has not been compromised and I
will keep a closer eye on it.

The problem: chkrootkit was getting confused. I did a test with rkhunter
provided by the Suse web page that Phil pointed me to. It came back that
lkm is not a problem.

I did my own hack at comparing the two lists but Dave's hack looks a lot
simpler.

Thanks,

Don K