[olug] Linux-Friendly MP3 Players? (iRock, etc.)

Tim OBrien IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG
Tue Nov 30 05:35:00 UTC 2004

<quote who="Tim & Alethea Larson">
> Tim OBrien wrote:
>
>>But does anyone listen to
>>broadcast radio any more?
>>

> /me raises hand
>
> All you people with your fancy schmancy MP3 and streaming audio.  Bah!
>  I have a pigeon that carries sheet music strapped to its leg!  ;)

I do not have that fancy schmancy MP3 player yet.. just wait though, the
paycheck for my new job is coming sooner than Santa... And Fry's
(http://www.frys.com/lasvegas.html) is just down the street from my
office, and those iPods looked awesome this afternoon! :p

Tim, I just have to ask - what is there worth listening to on the radio
waves in Omaha other than NPR?

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson