[olug] Penguin Lunch

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Tue Nov 23 04:13:13 UTC 2004

LOL, that tracking software is still running on an old school machine, I cant remember the model but its an old IBM with no hard drive, a previous employee converted the software to run in dos and we have a dos machine at the ready when the time comes to make the swap.
My roomate (cromer from AZ) are thinking of applying this code to work with a motorized cantenna, but thats on the bottom of our list at the moment.