[olug] Documentation for Cruzer Mini's

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 02:21:41 UTC 2004

For those who are interested here's how I have it set up.

First of all, I had to modprobe usb_storage
Then I created a mount point (not knowing that the system would do that
for me. I prefer to use mine as the name is shorter -- usbvfat,)
Put a line in fstab (noauto, user). I figure this gets around the
problem that Jake mentions. I want to mount and umount it myself thank
you very much! :-)

This will make my life much simpler!

B-)
Don K.