[olug] Free Solaris v10

Jim jameso at elwood.net
Tue Nov 16 14:59:23 UTC 2004

And really, Sun's target market is not people running it on their home
server. Solaris has been around doing enterprise work for a long time,
has a proven history, etc etc. Many serious companies use it, and plan
to continue to use it.

When I was doing consulting across the country, which was only about 2
years ago, it was the Unix of choice of any company on the East
Coast...

Jim