[olug] Windows XP SP2

Robert A. Jacobs r.a.jacobs at cox.net
Tue Nov 16 00:01:44 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 16:32, Jake Churchill wrote:
> I got a copy of this from a buddy of mine.  Contact me off list and
> I'll get it to you or give you ftp access to get it.  it's about 12MB.

I don't think the Codeweavers CrossOver plugin is free, Jake.  I'm
pretty sure CrossOver is encumbered by a proprietary license (despite
being based on Wine) i.e. it isn't a piece of code that is freely
redistributable.  Can anyone confirm this?

You might want to check the licensing issue before you make it available
to anyone.

-raj