[olug] HDTV capture cards...

Eli Criffield olug at criffield.net
Mon Nov 15 17:09:17 UTC 2004

no mythtv can't (easily) and i only mean the cops thats on everyday on the
corttv channel, COPS thats on FX and fox could be record by mythtv cuse
those channels aren't digital and thus don't require a digital cable box.

the cox DVR can record any digital or non-digital or even HDTV channel.

Man i sound like i'm selling those things, really overall there not that
great for a DVR, there just cheap and easy.

eli