[olug] Windows XP SP2

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Sat Nov 13 19:35:06 UTC 2004

CrossOver Office from CodeWeavers. It's basically an advanced version of
Wine set up to run major Windows stuff like Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.
There's a listing of applications that it is tested to work with.  They
makes no claims as to anything not on the list.

http://www.codeweavers.com/site/products/

I've not used Crossover at all (or Wine -- much) so I can't say how it
works with non tested applications.

Don K.