[olug] cups problem

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Wed Nov 10 02:03:45 UTC 2004

Got it thanks to Eli and Dave!

Changes I made

Servername localhost instead of defaulting to hostname (it couldn't find
the Ip address for the hostname.)

Listen to localhost:631 instead of *:631

after it still wouldn't work, I commented out Port 631.

It worked!!

I'm saying what I did so that if anything I did looks like an
illegitmate hack please tell me now.

Thanks!

Don K.