[olug] DNS recommendation?

unfie at cox.net unfie at cox.net
Sat Nov 6 21:19:24 UTC 2004

Learn the defacto tool, that way if you ever decide to try something else, you'll already be familiar with what just about everything else is based on or similar to.

I've used BIND for a small business for a couple years and generally don't have any complaints.  It's not a wide scale deployment, mind you.

-Will