[olug] SMTP fun

David Walker olug at grax.com
Thu Nov 4 20:53:03 UTC 2004

450 with a bad file descriptor error sounds like a problem with their mail
server.  I don't know what the chances of talking with an intelligent life
form at a big company like that are but I think they are lower than your
chances of having Nebraska's electors vote Democrat for president.

Unfortunately verizon.net publishes only one mx record so you can't try
sending to different servers at their location.